5,000 units of the Xiaomi Mi 10,400mAh Power Bank was put on sale for the first time in Singapore at 12pm on 24th April 2014. If you miss that sale, Xiaomi Singapore will be having another sale tomorrow, 6th May 2014 at 12pm!
The Xiaomi Mi 10,400mAh Power Bank retails for only SGD$13.99 and shipping is an additional SGD$5 via UPS.
Yes, 10,400mAh power bank for only SGD$13.99. It is so cheap that you just need to get it. Whether you really need it or not is a question for another day.
It was sold out after 4 minutes. One Xiaomi account is allowed to buy two power banks. I managed to get two, one for myself and the other for my brother.
Total order came up to 2x SGD$13.99 + SGD$5 = SGD$32.98 and payment is by PayPal.
Placed my order at 12:02:53 on 24th April 2014. That is 2 minutes and 53 seconds after the sale had started. It can be even earlier if not for the multiple error pages when checking out due to the high traffic.
It was shipped on 26th April 2014 from Hong Kong and I received it on 29th April 2014.
The power bank casing is made up of a single-piece aluminium, created by high precision CNC digital cutting. It can fully charge your iPhone 5s for 4.5 times and your iPad Mini for 1.5 times.
The design is simple, the power button, indicator lights, micro USB input port and USB output port are all located on the same side. Do note that it has only one USB output port instead of two and that means you can only charge one device at a time.
- Battery type: Lithium-ion rechargeable cell
- Power source: DC 5V
- Input voltage: DC 5.1V
- Input current: 2.0A
- Output current: 2.1A
- Rated capacity: 3.6V/10,400mAh
- Charging time: 5.5 hours with 5V/2A plug and standard cable, 12 hours with 5V/1A plug and standard cable
- Size (mm): 90.5 x 77 x 21.6
- Weight: 250g
- Safety: Temperature Resistance, Input Overvoltage Protection, Output Overvoltage Protection, Protection from Short Circuit, Protection from Incorrect Insertion, Protection from Overcharge and Over-discharge, Protection from Output Overcurrent, PTC Protective Circuits for the Cell
*UPDATE* 4th August 2014 Checkout my review on the Xiaomi Mi 5,200mAh Power Bank in comparison with this.
Xiaomi Mi 10,400mAh Power Bank – Packaging Front
Xiaomi Mi 10,400mAh Power Bank – Packaging Back
Xiaomi Mi 10,400mAh Power Bank – Packaging Contents
Read More (40 More Words, 7 More Images)