- Xiaomi ZMI QB820 20,000mAh Power Bank https://t.co/MwYy9JBHyN https://t.co/GJpVulti78 about 5 hours ago
- The sense of entitlement of some WordPress plugins users are so god damn high as if the plugin revolves around them. 1 day ago
- nonda USB-C to USB-A 3.0 Mini Adapter https://t.co/6Q7mxly0uB https://t.co/i9OmiFKLyU 2 days ago
- Nasi Lemak 🍔. Not bad! I will eat it again! https://t.co/JJSiIQIALH 3 days ago
- RT @evleaks: This is the Nokia 8 https://t.co/YUUbFOgbBX https://t.co/xrHBRx4H8I 3 days ago
I was looking for a USB-C Ethernet adapter and came across the Belkin USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter which retails for S$49 in Apple Stores and Anker USB-C Aluminum Portable Gigabit Ethernet Port Network Adapter which retails for US$22.99 (S$32) on Amazon.
I find that the Belkin Ethernet adapter is overpriced and if you want to get the Anker Ethernet adapter, you might as well top up a little more to get the Anker USB-C to 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Ethernet Adapter.
The Klipsch Reference X12i was launched in Singapore on November 2015 and the recommended retail price is S$599.
The X12i is the successor to the X11i which was launched in August 2013, and the X11i was the successor to the X10i which was launched in January 2010.
If you are looking to use a USB-C to USB-Cable to charge your USB-C MacBook Pro, your USB-C power adapter and USB-C cable need to support USB Power Delivery.
The Anker PowerLine USB-C to USB-C Cable is retailing for US$15.99 (S$23) and is available in 3ft (0.9m).
It is tough to find a USB-C to DisplayPort Cable or USB-C to DisplayPort Adapter. I have not found any physical stores in Singapore selling it yet. Instead, you have to get it from online stores like Lazada or Amazon.
For USB-C to DisplayPort cable, I bought mine from Amazon as there are more choices to choose from.
It is retailing for ¥3,110 (¥2,880 before tax), but if you spend more than ¥5,000, it is tax-free. On top of that, if you pay by VISA credit card, you get an additional 5% discount.