- Certified USB cable for always-ready charging on the go
- Sliding USB port for a sleek and compact design
- Hidden compartment for SIM cards (1 micro, 1 nano) and eject tool storage
- Reinforced zinc-alloy frame/hook for maximum durability and wear resistance
- Snap-hook design easily latches and detaches from your keyring or bag
The Moshi Xync is my favourite gadget from Moshi so far because of it’s functionalities. It can act as a keychain and double up as a 10cm Lightning cable when needed. If you are using Android or Windows Phone, you can get the Moshi Xync with Micro USB connector  instead for S$48.90.
When travelling, you can use the hidden compartment to store two SIM cards (MicroSIM and NanoSIM) and a SIM ejector tool.
It is well-build and feels solid in your hands because the frame and hook is made up of zinc-alloy.
I highly recommend getting the Moshi Xync. I am pretty sure you will find it very handy whether you are in Singapore or travelling.
Where To Buy
You can get the Moshi Xync with Lightning Connector from physical stores such as Challenger , EpiCentre  or Infinite . Alternatively you can get it online from Ban Leong’s eStore .
For the Moshi Xync with Micro USB Connector, it is available in selected Harvey Norman  stores only.