The 1m is retailing for S$9.29, 1.5m for S$9.79, 2m for S$10.29, 3m for S$11.49, and 5m for S$15.29. For my setup, I bought the 3m in length.
It is probably one of the cheapest and most reliable DisplayPort cables that you can get from Singapore. Despite shipping directly from China, the turn around time is pretty fast. I placed my order on Lazada on 25th April 2019, and I got it xx days later on 1st May 2019.
The reason I have to switch my setup from Cable Matters DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cables  to this is because of the DisplayPort cable head. The head of the Cable Matters DisplayPort cable is bulky, and hence I can’t plug it side by side into the Asus ROG Strix RX VEGA56 Graphics Card .
In terms of specifications, it is pretty similar to Cable Matters’s DisplayPort Cable.
- Connectors: Displayport 20-pin male-male
- Conductor Material: 28AWG, oxygen free copper
- Transfer of audio and video signal
- Up to 5.4GB/s per lane, throughput of 21.6 GB/s in total
- Supports 8-bit and 10-bit deep color
- Supports one lane, one direction, four-line connections
- Gold-plated connectors
- Triple shielding to reduces interference