WordPress 3.3.2 & 3.4 Beta 3 has been released 
- Plupload (version 1.5.4), which WordPress uses for uploading media.
- SWFUpload, which WordPress previously used for uploading media, and may still be in use by plugins.
- Limited privilege escalation where a site administrator could deactivate network-wide plugins when running a WordPress network under particular circumstances, disclosed by Jon Cave of our WordPress core security team, and Adam Backstrom.
- Cross-site scripting vulnerability when making URLs clickable, by Jon Cave.
- Cross-site scripting vulnerabilities in redirects after posting comments in older browsers, and when filtering URLs. Thanks to Mauro Gentile for responsibly disclosing these issues to the security team.
vSWFObject, which WordPress previously used to embed Flash content, and may still be in use by plugins and themes.
WordPress 3.4 Beta 3
- 90 bugs have been fixed since beta 2