WordPress 4.6  has been released.
- Streamlined Updates – Don’t lose your place: stay on the same page while you update, install, and delete your plugins and themes.
- Native Fonts – The WordPress dashboard now takes advantage of the fonts you already have, making it load faster and letting you feel more at home on whatever device you use.
- Inline Link Checker – Ever accidentally made a link to https://wordpress.org/example.org? Now WordPress automatically checks to make sure you didn’t.
- Content Recovery – As you type, WordPress saves your content to the browser. Recovering saved content is even easier with WordPress 4.6.
- Resource Hints- Resource hints help browsers decide which resources to fetch and preprocess. WordPress 4.6 adds them automatically for your styles and scripts making your site even faster
- Robust Requests – The HTTP API now leverages the Requests library, improving HTTP standard support and adding case-insensitive headers, parallel HTTP requests, and support for Internationalized Domain Names.
- WP_Term_Query and WP_Post_Type – A new WP_Term_Query class adds flexibility to query term information while a new WP_Post_Type object makes interacting with post types more predictable.
- Meta Registration API – The Meta Registration API has been expanded to support types, descriptions, and REST API visibility.
- Translations On Demand – WordPress will install and use the newest language packs for your plugins and themes as soon as they’re available from WordPress.org’s community of translators.
- Customizer APIs for Setting Validation and Notifications – Settings now have an API for enforcing validation constraints. Likewise, customizer controls now support notifications, which are used to display validation errors instead of failing silently.
- Multisite, now faster than ever – Cached and comprehensive site queries improve your network admin experience. The addition of WP_Site_Query and WP_Network_Query help craft advanced queries with less effort.
Download: WordPress 4.6