The current version of all my plugins will work on WordPress 2.5 PROVIDED you have upgraded your WordPress blog from WP 2.x to WP 2.5.
If you are using a fresh copy of WordPress 2.5 together with my plugins, it WILL NOT work as WordPress 2.5 changes the Activation Global Scope Of The Plugins . In simpler terms, it means that upon activation of my plugins in WP-Admin, it will not create the tables needed by the respective plugins.
To solve this problem temporary, do the following in polls.php (I am using WP-Polls as an example):
$wpdb->pollsq = $table_prefix.'pollsq'; $wpdb->pollsa = $table_prefix.'pollsa'; $wpdb->pollsip = $table_prefix.'pollsip';
global $wpdb; $wpdb->pollsq = $wpdb->prefix.'pollsq'; $wpdb->pollsa = $wpdb->prefix.'pollsa'; $wpdb->pollsip = $wpdb->prefix.'pollsip';
Note the addition of the “global $wpdb;” and the replacement of “$table_prefix” with “$wpdb->prefix“.
I have updated WP-Polls, WP-ServerInfo, WP-Sticky and WP-UserOnline to work with WordPress 2.5. You can get them here at my downloads page  (do note that they are still in beta). Those plugins that end with a “Beta 2” means it will work for WordPress 2.5.
Some of the updates are:
- Making sure that the styling, alignment and color of the plugin matches WordPress 2.5
- Fixes the “Activation Global Scope” issue
- Updated WP-Polls TinyMCE plugin to work with TinyMCE 3.0
- Added a summary of WP-ServerInfo as a Dashboard Widget
- Added a summary of WP-UserOnline in the Right Now Dashboard Widget