The newly launched Sony CP-B20 USB Portable Charger is a 20,000mAh power bank that comes with four USB ports and that allows you to charge four devices at a time!
It is capable of outputting 6.9A in total and that means you can charge three iPads or four mobile phones at one go!
It will come in black and will retail in Singapore from mid-August 2014 for a RRP of S$149.
The aluminium body houses a Sony-made Lithium-ion battery that utilises a proprietary Hybrid Gel Technology to allow it to retain more than 90% of its capacity even after 1,000 charges.
Similar to Xiaomi Mi Power Bank, it supports pass through charging. Pass through charging means while your power bank is being charged by a power source, any devices that is being plugged into the power bank will be charged by the power source as well.
Note that there is a physical on/off button on the power bank itself and you need to switch it on before it will charge your device.
In terms of weight, it is about the same weight as two Xiaomi Mi 10,400mAh Power Bank combined.
- Battery Capacity: 20,000mAh (3.7V)
- Input: DC 5V, 0.5A ~ 1.5A
- Output: Maximum of 6.9A (Total of 4 ports)
- Size (W x H x D mm): 84.4 × 175.0 × 23.5
- Weight: 550g
- Supply Time: 100 min at 6.9A
- Charging Time: 15 hours (AC adaptor), 50 hours (USB Port)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 35°C