LG G Watch Now Available In Singapore
There are three official Android Wear devices in the market right now, two of which are already available for sale, the Samsung Galaxy Gear Live and the LG G Watch.
The most third and most anticipated Android Wear device is the Motorola’s Moto 360 which I am guessing will be on sale next month (September 2014).
For the unaware, Android Wear is a version of Google’s Android operating system designed for smartwatches and other wearables. By pairing with mobile phones running Android version 4.3+, Android Wear integrates Google Now functionality and mobile notifications into a smartwatch form factor. (Soruce: Wikipedia)
Out of the two official Android Wear devices that are already available for sale, only the LG G Watch is officially retailing in Singapore for S$268 since 26th July 2014. There are two colors available, the White Gold and the Black Titan.
You can get it from the usual three telcos in Singapore (SingTel, M1, and Starhub) or from other LG authorized resellers like:
- Funan: 109 North Bridge Rd #06-00 Funan DigitaLife Mall Singapore 179097 (Tel: +65 6339 9008)
- VivoCity: 1 HarbourFront Walk #02-34/35 VivoCity Singapore 098585 (Tel: +65 6376 6100)
- VivoCity: 1 HarbourFront Walk #02-07 VivoCity Singapore 098585 (Tel: +65 6276 6636)
- Ngee Ann City: 391 Orchard Road #05-01/04 Ngee Ann City Podium Singapore 238872 (Tel: +65 6835 2855)
- Parkway Parade: 80 Marine Parade Road #02-33 Parkway Parade Complex Singapore 449269 (Tel: +65 6440 4188)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Display: 1.65-inch LCD IPS (280 x 280)
- Memory: 4GB eMMC / 512MB RAM
- Battery: 400mAh
- Operating System: Android Wear
- Compatible with smartphones running Android 4.3 and above
- Size: 37.9 x 46.5 x 9.95mm
- Weight: 63g
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
- Sensors: 9-Axis (Gyro/Accelerometer/Compass)
- Color: White Gold/Black Titan
- Others: Dust and Water Resistant (IP67)