Moshi Overture for iPhone 6 Plus is retailing for S$59.90. There are three colors available, Brushed Titanium to match your gold iPhone, Sahara Beige to match your silver iPhone and Steel Black to match your space grey iPhone.
If you are using iPhone 6, the same choices of colors are available and it is retailing slightly cheaper at S$54.90.
- 360° protection against scratches and shocks
- Convenient folding stand design for watching videos
- 4 card slots and 2 full-length inner pocket for additional storage
- All buttons and cameras remain accessible while inside the case
- Equipped with Neato, a detachable and washable microfiber cleaning pad
The Moshi Overture is a folio-style wallet case for your iPhone 6/6 Plus, it contains four card slots as well as two bill slots.
I really like the idea of two bill slots because I like to place my small notes (S$2, S$5) and big notes (S$10, S$50) separately. The bill slot can fit Singapore $2, $5 and $10 notes but unfortunately it doesn’t fit $50 notes properly. The bill slot just needs to be about 1cm wider to accommodate the S$50 notes.
Personally, I think four card slots is enough, however it would be good to have six card slots as there are enough space for it. I think the reason why Moshi didn’t go with six card slots is because that will make the Moshi Overture looks thick.
There is also a detachable and washable microfiber cleaning pad attached on the Moshi Overture for you to clean your screen.