I bought it at Amazon back on 9th May 2016 for US$59.99 (S$82). It has been sitting in my drawer for almost four years.
Lego Ideas 21303 Wall-E is a 676 piece LEGO set with no Minifigure.
After building it, LEGO Wall-E will measure 18cm in height and 16cm in both length and width.
Here are some of the features of LEGO IDEAS Wall-E 21303:
- Features a posable neck, adjustable head, highly movable arms, gripping hands, opening trunk, and rolling tracks
- Includes the last-plant-on-Earth element
- Tilt the neck and adjust the head
- Move the arms up and down and side to side
- Hold the plant with WALL-E’s gripping hands
- Open and close the trunk
- Includes a booklet about the designer and about the animated Pixar movie
The LEGO parts are split into nine un-numbered packs. You will need to open all at once to build it.
It took me close to three hours to build it despite there are only 676 pieces. I took almost the same time for the LEGO The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition 76105 with 1,363 pieces.
The reason being there are too many intricate pieces, and I always got mixed up with the light and dark grey in the instruction booklet.