Got it for US$39.99 (S$50) (looks like Amazon is still selling it for the same price). In Singapore, it is retailing for more than three times the price at S$169!
Of course, it also qualifies for AmazonGlobal Saver.
The most obvious difference between the Klipsch Image S4i and Klipsch Image S4i II will be the flat, tangle resistant cable. Other than that, I am not too sure what else has changed.
- Design: Dynamic Moving Coil Micro Speaker
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-19kHz
- Sensitivity: 110dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 18ohms
- Drive Components: Full range KG 25
- Noise Isolation: -16
- Input Connections: 3.5mm
- Weight: 11.9 grams
- Special Features: Flat, tangle resistant cable
- Accessories: 3 different-sized ear tips, carrying case, clothing clip