Amazon now ships to Singapore for free if your orders are above US$125 through its new initiative called AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping.
About FREE AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping
With FREE AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping, you receive free shipping to India and Singapore if your order includes at least US$125 of qualifying merchandise, excluding the Import Fees Deposit, gift-wrap charges, duties, and taxes. Most products shipped using the AmazonGlobal Program that are sold by Amazon.com are eligible for AmazonGlobal Saver. Items 20 pounds (9kg) or more, certain oversize items, e-documents, software downloads, music downloads and gift cards don’t qualify.
Canceling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed or preference might affect your order’s AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping eligibility.
If your order doesn’t qualify for AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping:
- The order may contain ineligible items.
- A special product, order, or handling fee may still apply.
- An eligible item that was canceled brought the total below US$125
To take advantage of FREE AmazonGlobal Saver
- Place at least US$125 of eligible AmazonGlobal Saver products, excluding the Import Fees Deposit, in your Shopping Cart. All products shipped using the AmazonGlobal Program that are sold by Amazon.com are eligible for AmazonGlobal Saver, except for products weighing 20 pounds (9kg) or more and certain oversized products.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Ship your items to a single address in India and Singapore.
- Select “Group my items into as few shipments as possible” as your shipping preference.
- Select AmazonGlobal Saver as your shipping speed. Your order will be delivered within 11-14 business days after all of your items are available to ship (including pre-order items).
- Place your order, and enjoy the free shipping!
Source: AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping