Nokia XL Available In Singapore From 13th June 2014
One of the first Nokia Android phones, the Nokia XL will be available in Singapore from this Friday, 13th June 2014 at 12pm sharp.
You can’t get it from the physical stores yet because it will be available exclusively online at handphoneshop.com/NokiaXL till 27th June 2014.
It will be available nation-wide and at all Nokia stores and Nokia solution partners from 28th June 2014.
The recommended retail price for the Nokia XL is S$239.
There are a total of six colors for Nokia XL but only four will be available in Singapore at launch. There are the bright green, orange, black and white.
I had the privilege to be at Mobile World Congress 2014 thanks to Nokia Connects (now known as just Connects), where Nokia announces their first Android phones: Nokia X, Nokia X+ and Nokia XL.
- OS: Nokia X Software Platform
- Processor: 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual Core processor
- RAM: 768MB
- Storage: 4GB (Expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card). Free 7GB Microsoft OneDrive
- Screen: 5″ IPS WVGA (800 x 480) (187 ppi) (multi-point touch)
- Camera (Rear): 5MP (2592 x 1944)
- Camera (Front): 1.3MP (1600 x 1200)
- Flash: LED Flash
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 + HS
- Sensors: GPS+AGPS, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor
- SIM: Dual SIM, using Micro SIM
- Dimension (mm): 141.4 x 77.7 x 10.9 (Height x Width x Thickness)
- Weight: 190g
- Battery capacity: 2,000 mAh
- Standby Time: 41 days (2G), 26 days (3G)