The Jawbone UP MOVE is a new easy-to-use activity tracker that captures detailed information about your sleep, steps, exercise, and calories burnt whilst providing personalized guidance through the UP App’s new Smart Coach feature. UP MOVE is capable of displaying your step progress, the time, and the quality of your sleep from the prior night, all at the touch of a button.
The Jawbone UP MOVE will retail for S$85 and will be available before Christmas 2014 in five colors combination:
- Black Burst, Black Clip
- Blue Burst, Fog Clip
- Grape Rose, Purple Clip
- Ruby Rose, Red Punch Clip
- Slate Rose, Yellow Clip
The new Jawbone UP3 bands is smart, efficient and small enough to be worn 24/7. Aside from its usual activity and sleep tracking capabilities, the UP3 will come with an advanced bioimpedance sensor to collect heart rate, respiration rate and galvanic skin response, and two temperature sensors to collect ambient and skin temperatures. The band will be capable of tracking resting heart rate at launch, but will expand to include features like on-demand heart rate, respiration rate, hydration tracking, and signal stress or fatigue at a later stage. It will come with full week of battery life, water-resistant up to 10m, and have a fully-adjustable strap so users can customize the size to fit them.
The Jawbone UP3 will retail for S$288 and will be available in early 2015 in two colors Black Diamond and Silver Cross.
Jawbone UP MOVE
- Stylish New Design: Press the face of UP MOVE to see its sleek, hidden LED display light up to show you your progress toward your goals at a glance. Press once to display your step progress, twice to display the time, and three times to display your sleep from the prior night.
- Move More with Smart Coach: The accelerometer built into UP MOVE counts your daily steps without missing a beat, no matter where you go or how you wear it. UP MOVE can also be worn in bed to accurately track sleep, including hours slept and sleep quality.
- Powered by MotionX: UP MOVE is powered by MotionX technology to provide a comprehensive summary of your daily progress, including steps and sleep.
- Multi-sensor Platform: The advanced multi-sensor platform includes a new tri-axis accelerometer, sophisticated bioimpedance sensors, and skin and ambient temperature sensors. Using this technology, UP3 delivers resting heart rate – a key indicator of your overall heart health – and will capture more health data through future firmware updates.
- Advanced Sleep: UP3 captures detailed sleep stages including REM, Light and Deep sleep, providing in-depth information on your sleep and what you can do to improve it.
- Advanced Activity: New smart algorithms allow UP3 to automatically identify workouts and classify your activities, including running, cross-training, tennis, and many more.
- Smart Coach: UP3 connects with the industry-leading UP App to bring you Smart Coach – an intelligent system that keeps track of your progress and gives you personalised guidance to help you reach your goals faster. The more information UP3 captures about your sleep, activity, meals and other biometric signals, the more Smart Coach can do for you.
- Smart Design: Designed by leading industrial designer, Yves Behar, UP3 features a slim, stylish, and low-profile design that you can accessorise with jewelry or watches on the wrist. With up to seven days battery life, water resistance up to 10 meters and a durable anodized aluminum framework, UP3 is one of the only trackers available that achieves true 24/7 wearability. A secure, overlapping watch-style clasp allows you to adjust UP3 to fit almost any wrist size.