Xiaomi’s Mi Pad will be available in Singapore tomorrow, 10th February 2015 at 12pm for S$299. This time round, Xiaomi did not state the quantity of Mi Pad available so I am guessing they are not expecting the demand to be high.
Only the 16GB white will be available whereas in China, you will get a choice of 16GB or 64GB with six colors: white, red, black, blue, green and yellow.
Note that the Xiaomi’s Mi Pad is Wi-Fi only and it doesn’t come with GPS.
- Display: 7.9″ Sharp/AUO IPS Display (2048×1536, 4:3, 326 PPI)
- Processor: ARM Cortex-A15 Quad-core 2.2-GHz
- CPU: NVIDIA Tegra K1
- GPU: NVIDIA Kepler GPU, 192 CUDA cores
- RAM: 2GB LPDDR3
- Storage: 16GB
- Expandable Storage: Supports MicroSD (TF) external storage up to 128GB
- WLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- Camera (Rear): 8MP with back-illuminated (BSI) sensor
- Camera (Front): 5MP
- Battery: 6,700mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery
- Sensor: Gyroscope, Light sensor, Gravity sensor and Digital compass
- Dimension: 202.1mm x 135.4mm x 8.5mm
- Weight: 360g