Leagoo is a brand that not many have heard of (including me). But you might have guessed it. Leagoo is a Chinese smartphone brand and it’s parent company is Shenzhen OTEDA Technology Co. Ltd.
- Processor: MediaTek MT6753 64-bit Octa-core (1.3GHz)
- GPU: ARM Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: microSD (Max 64GB)
- Display: 6″ Full HD 1920 x 1080 (368ppi)
- OS: LEAGOO OS 1.2 (Android 5.1)
- Camera (Rear): 13MP
- Camera (Front): 5MP
- SIM: Dual SIM (Micro)
- Frequency: FDD-LTE: 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz (Band 1,3,7,8,20), WCDMA 900/2100 & GSM850/900/1800/1900
- Wireless: GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11n
- Sensor: Motion Sensor, G-Sensor, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, Compas
- Fingerprint ID: Yes
- Battery: 6,300mAh
- Dimension (L x W x H): 158.6 x 82.8 x 8.5（mm)
- Weight: 240.9g
- Colors: Black, Silver or Gold
The selling feature of Leagoo Shark 1 would probably be the 6″ Full HD screen (1920 x 1080) and a 6,300mAh battery capacity which will last you about three days of normal usage.
Of course, the price is pretty reasonable as well at S$399, you will get a MediaTek MT6753 64-bit Octa-core (1.3GHz) with 3GB of RAM.
Internal storage is at 16GB and there is an external storage option via MicroSD. Note that the maximum capacity for the microSD card is 64GB.
The phone comes with Leagoo OS 1.1 which is based of Android 5.1. No news yet on whether it will support Android 6.0.
I am surprised that the Leagoo Shark 1 comes with a fingerprint sensor as well and you can use it to unlock your phone just like iPhone’s Touch ID.
I will do a more detailed post on the phone once I have enough time to play with it. Been so busy with my new house recently!