mig33’s creative team is looking for a Webmaster who could join their growing team! The webmaster will report to the Director of Content and Creative Factory. This will be a Full Time Job.
- At least 5 years of web development experience in a production environment.
- Knowledge in web design, web GUI, mobile UI, and designer tools
- Experience in web management and IA
- Knowledge in development and maintenance of CMS
- Strong sense of responsibility. Attention to details.
- Good grasp in time management and can handle fast-paced environment
- Well-versed in web transaction software, payment-processing software, and security software.
- Good knowledge of cross-browser development techniques and browser degradation strategies, updated knowledge of web and its power tools
- Experience with all stages of development process
- Working knowledge of SVN (or other source control) and Linux.
- Understanding of MySQL and Apache.
- Creative-thinker, tekkie-geek
- Ability to write documentation and reporting
- Logical yet creative
- Good communicator
More Details: http://blog.mig33.com/about-us/jobs/cr8-webmaster
Send your resume to email@example.com with the email subject Webmaster.