Brought Crumpler’s The Fug (Black) which is a very slim neoprene sleeve for my 13″ MacBook Air from Paragon‘s Crumpler store, it cost S$55, but if you are a CitiBank credit card holder, you enjoy a 10% discount. I ended up paying S$49.50 for it.
I was contemplating between this and the SwitchEasy’s Thins, but ended up I went for this instead because:
- It is about S$15 bucks cheaper
- It is slimmer and fits the MacBook Air perfectly
- I don’t like the way they glue the edges of the SwitchEasy’s Thins, because I believe that once you use it very often, the glue will start to harden and it can be peeled off
- I am also not really a fan of velcro because it is noisy when I have to take out the MacBook Air
- Despite the velcro prevents the MacBook Air from slipping out of the sleeve, I rather not have it because for my case, I will be placing it in my Timbuk2 Q Backpack 2011 and having the velcro means it requires an additional step when I have to take out my MacBook Air