Moshi iVisor Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 5/5s retailing for S$48.90 is a good alternative to the Spigen SGP GLAS.tR Nano Slim Screen Protector for iPhone 5/5c/5s and is slightly cheaper. It weighs only 10g and is bubble-proof, shock-proof and scratch-resistant.
I tried pasting it on my iPhone 5 and despite it was my first time applying screen protector (I usually get the mobile phone shops to do it for me), I managed to do it on the first try!
Similar to the Spigen SGP GLAS.tR, the Moshi iVisor Glass is as thin and has round edges to fit your phone perfectly.
The only thing that Moshi did differently is the top and bottom portion of the glass screen protector is colored. Because they are colored, you have to get the color specific to your iPhone 5/5c/5s and hence the Moshi iVisor Glass is available in White, Black, Pink, Blue, Yellow and Green.
I wonder what is the reason that leads them want to color the top and bottom portion of the glass screen protector. Because it doesn’t really make any sense to me.
- Atomically-strengthened glass screen protector with exceptional clarity.
- Up to 40% thinner than generic glass screen protectors.
- 100% bubble-proof, shock-proof and scratch-resistant.
- Oleophobic surface-coating provides fingerprint resistance.
- Perfectly rounded edges and cutouts for a comfortable grip and feel.
Where To Buy
You can get the Moshi iVisor Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 5/5s from physical stores such as Challenger, EpiCentre or Infinite. Alternatively you can get it online from Ban Leong’s eStore (coming soon).