The Oral-B Black 7000 SmartSeries Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush was having a US$30 coupon discount on Amazon during Black Friday week.
The original price is US$155.68 and after the coupon discount it is US$125.68 (S$177.16). The coupon discount is automatically applied before checkout after you click on the “Clip $30.00 Off Coupon” button. In Singapore, the same toothbrush is selling for S$329 at Robinsons and Tangs.
The toothbrush also qualifies for the free AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping to Singapore. Since the toothbrush is just nice more than US$125, you can ship just the toothbrush to Singapore for free.
Bought it on the 24th November 2015 and it got shipped the next day. I received it in Singapore on 3rd December 2015 via Aramex.
- Six High-Performance Brushing Modes: Daily Clean, Deep Clean, Whitening, Massage, Sensitive and Tongue Cleaning.
- Sophisticated pressure-sensor technology alerts you if you’re brushing too hard and automatically decelerates the pulsation and oscillation speeds of the brush head.
- Wireless SmartGuide gives you real-time information about brushing modes, times and areas.
- Specially designed seals and gaskets keep the Oral-B Black water tolerant to 500 millibars of pressure.
- Made of different high-tech materials like silicon, the black travel case protects all of its vital technology.
- Designed by the engineers at Braun, it removes up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual brush.
- Battery life up to 10 days
- Rechargeable Toothbrush Handle
- Charging Station with Brush Head Storage
- Wireless SmartGuide
- Handle Travel Case
- Charger Travel Pouch
- 4 Refill Heads: 3D White, Sensitive, 2x Floss Action
I have been using electric rechargeable toothbrush from Oral-B since 2004 and I never looked back. Currently, I am using the Oral-B Triumph Series home and this Oral-B Black 7000 will be for my new house which is coming in January 2016.
To be honest, I am not sure whether it makes my teeth cleaner but it does makes me lazier because with electric toothbrush you just have to move it along your teeth.
Now I find manual brushing of teeth troublesome (which I still do when I travel).
I am also trying to convince Li Xiang who love to brush teeth to switch to a electric toothbrush.
*NOTE* that the charger that comes with the toothbrush is 110v to 130v, but in Singapore, we are using 220v to 240v. So you will need a step-up transformer for this. I am not sure why Oral-B did a change to it’s charger for the 7000 series to support only 110v. Accordingly to one Amazon review, previously for the 5000 series, despite it saying it only supports 110v to 130v, it actually supported 110v to 240v.