Xiaomi’s Second Store in Singapore
One and a half years ago, Xiaomi opens its first Mi store in Singapore with a partnership with ECS.
Fast forward to today, Xiaomi will be opening its second Mi store in Singapore at Bedok Mall in partnership with Era International. Era International is a Singapore-based wholly owned subsidiary of Erajaya, Indonesia’s largest integrated importer, distributor and retailer of telecommunications devices.
The address of the second Mi Store is: 311 New Upper Changi Road Bedok Mall, #B1-13, Singapore 467360
Opening hours are from 10 am to 9 pm, daily.
There will be a special 2-day (28th to 29th April 2018) opening promotion at the store:
- Redmi 5 (2GB + 16GB): S$99 (U.P S$179) – First 25 customers daily
- Redmi Note 5A (2GB + 16GB): S$99 (U.P S$149) – First 50 customers daily
- 5000mAh Mi Power Bank: S$9.90 (U.P S$16.50) – While stocks last
- Mi Band 2: S$19.90 (U.P S$55) – While stocks last
- Mi Smart Scale: S$19.90 (U.P S$36) – While stocks last
- Mi Electric Scooter: S$399 (U.P. S$479) – First 20 customers only
- 90 Point Suitcase 24″: S$139.90 – First 30 customers only
Note that the promotion is only available at the Mi Store in Bedok Mall. All promotion items are limited to one purchase per customer.