- Input: 100~240Vac 50/60Hz (1,000mA Max)
- DC Output: 42W Max
- USB-C Port: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 15V/2A (PD/QC 3.0)
- USB-A Ports: 5V/2.4A (Max per port)
- Max. Power: 880W at 110Vac or 1,840W at 230Vac
- Fuse Rating: 8A Max (with spare fuse)
A carrying case is included in the packaging.
Apart from being just a travel adapter, it also has four USB-A ports and one 30W USB-C Power Delivery (PD) port.
There is an 8A fuse with a spare fuse in the packaging to provide overcurrent protection.
The total output of the USB ports is 8.6A. A maximum of 5.6A for the four USB-A ports and 3A for the USB-C port.
In terms of safety features, there is the plug lock system and safety shutter to ensure safe usage of the travel adapter.
The size is pretty standard for any travel adapters. Measuring at 79 x 55 x 53 mm and weighing at 185 g.
Energea has something called the AmpSmart. It automatically detects and delivers the optimal charge to the devices that are being charged.