Targus Cypress EcoSmart 11 – 12″ Sleeve
Targus’s Cypress EcoSmart is Targus third collection of EcoSmart laptop bags since 2009. This latest collection was launched four months back in April 2020.
Targus’s Cypress EcoSmart bags are made from recycled materials and are certified by Global Recycle Standard (GRS).
For each of the laptop bags, Targus will indicate how many Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) bottles are recycled in order to make the bag.
In Singapore, there is a total of six different bags in this collection and you can get them from Lazada.
- 15.6″ Cypress EcoSmart Hero Grey/Navy Backpack (26 PET Bottles) – S$149
- 15.6″ Cypress EcoSmart Slim Black/Navy Backpack (20 PET Bottles) – S$129
- 15.6″ Cypress EcoSmart Convertible Black/Navy Backpack (24 PET Bottles) – S$139
- 14″ Cypress EcoSmart Grey Slipcase (12 PET Bottles) – S$79
- 11″-12″ Cypress EcoSmart Grey/Navy Sleeves (3 PET Bottles) – S$39
- 13″-14″ Cypress EcoSmart Grey/Navy Sleeves (5 PET Bottles) – S$49
I have with me the Targus 11-12″ Cypress EcoSmart Navy Sleeve with retails for S$38 on Lazada and is made from 3 PET bottles.
This is a padded sleeve without any pockets. It comes with a double zipper, and the zip is well made.
The sleeve can fit a laptop of size up to 28 x 19.7 x 1.3 cm. Despite it containing the term 11-12″ in its name, it can fit a 13″ MacBook Pro or a 13″ MacBook Air. It also fits my iPad Pro 12.9″ perfectly.