If you bought an iPhone 4 you are entitled to a free case by Apple as part of the iPhone 4 Case Program. You must apply within 30 days of your iPhone 4 purchase and to qualify for this program, you must purchase your iPhone 4 before 30th September 2010.
To register for a free case, you need to to download the “iPhone 4 Case Program” app from the App Store.
Launch the app and sign in with your Apple ID and choose from the following 8 iPhone 4 cases:
- Apple iPhone 4 Bumper (Black) – US$29
- Incase Snap Case for iPhone 4 (Smoke) – US$34.95
- Incase Snap Case for iPhone 4 (Clear) – US$34.95
- Belkin Shield Micra for iPhone 4 (Clear) – US$24.99
- Griffin Motif iPhone 4 Diamonds (Smoke) – US$19.99
- Griffin Reveal Etch iPhone 4 Black (Black Graphite) – US$29.99
- Speck Fitted Case iPhone 4 (Black Tartan) – US$29.95
- Speck PixelSkin HD iPhone 4 (Black) – US$29.95
Note: Click on the link and it will bring you to the respective company product page.
As you can see Incase Snap Case is the most expensive one costing US$34.95 while Griffin Motif is the cheapest, costing only US$19.99.
My top 3 preferred cases:
- Apple iPhone 4 Bumper (Ships 7th September 2010)
- Incase Snap Case for iPhone 4 (Ships 3rd September 2010)
- Speck PixelSkin HD iPhone 4 (Ships 20th September 2010)
My iPhone 4 Case Program Order