Google Building 44 is located at 1635 Charleston Road, Mountain View, CA 94043. I rented a car from Hertz and drove there from San Francisco. Took me about an hour to drive from SF.
When I went reached there, I noticed some snow on the ground and I thought it doesn’t snow there and indeed it doesn’t. Those are artificial snow that Google made for the Christmas season. Too bad I missed the whole white snow part as when I am there, most of it has already melted.
Android Version History (From Wikipedia):
Since April 2009, each Android version has been developed under a codename based on a dessert item. These versions have released in alphabetical order: Cupcake, Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich. The pre-release versions of Android were dubbed Astro and Bender, but these names could not ultimately be used for trademark reasons.
- Cupcake (v1.5) (30th April 2009)
- Donut (v1.6) (15th September 2009)
- Eclair (v2.0/2.1) (26th October 2009/12th January 2010)
- Froyo (v2.2) (20th May 2010)
- Gingerbread (v2.3) (6th December 2010)
- Honeycomb (v3.x) (22nd February 2011)
- Ice Cream Sandwich (v4.x) (19th October 2011)
- Jelly Bean (v5.x) (TBA)