The Nokia Lumia 900 was announced back in CES 2012 which supports LTE and exclusive to AT&T. During Mobile World Congress 2012, Nokia announced that the Nokia Lumia 900 will also be available in a HSDPA+ Dual Carrier (DC-HSPA) variant, for high speed data connection (42Mbps download) in countries where LTE is not available (like Singapore).
It seems that for the upload part, we are still stick with HSUPA instead of HSUPA+ Dual Carrier (DC-HSUPA) as it has not been completed.
Specification wise, it is exactly the same as the LTE variant right down to the dimensions and weight. Interestingly, when Nokia announced the Nokia Lumia 900 in CES 2012, the white color was not mentioned.
Just want to highlight one of the more prominent change as compared to the Nokia Lumia 800 is that Nokia Lumia 900’s SIM tray design has been redesigned. Now it requires a SIM Door Key (as what Nokia calls it, similar to iPhone’s SIM Tray Eject Pin) to open the SIM tray. Because of this, the micro USB port is now easily accessible without opening any flip.
- Operating: Windows Phone Release 7.5 – Mango Commercial Release 2 (Mango + LTE)
- Processor: 1.4GHz Snapdragon APQ8055 + MDM9200
- Networks: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100, GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- Speed: HSDPA+ Dual Carrier cat 24 (42 Mbps), HSUPA cat 6: 5.8 Mbps
- 4.3″ ClearBlack AMOLED display with WVGA 800×480 resolution
- 512MB RAM
- 16 GB internal memory (14.5GB user memory)
- Primary (Rear-facing): 8MP with f2.2/28mm Carl Zeiss lens and dual LED flash, Auto Focus, 720p, 30fps video capture
- Secondary (Front-facing): 1MP with f2.4, 30fps video capture (VGA video call resolution)
- A-GPS, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), USB 2.0 high-speed, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, 3.5mm headset connector
- 1830mAh battery
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Magnetometer, light sensor, Gyroscope
- Volume: 90cc
- Weight: 160 g (5.6 ounces)
- Dimensions (max): 127.8 x 68.5 x 11.5 mm (5 x 2.7 x .45 inches)
Availability: Q2 2012
Retail Price: €480
Nokia Lumia 900 Colors: White, Cyan, Black