I always wanted a Nexus 5 because it is the best Android phone I have ever used! The stock Android is fast because there is no bloat and updates come in as soon as Google releases it. The camera is awesome and there is wireless charging built-in.
The Nexus 5 is not officially available in Singapore and hence there is no warranty if you get your Nexus 5 from shops in Singapore since they are all import sets. The rumors I heard from LG not bringing in the Nexus 5 to Singapore is because when they brought in the Nexus 4 the previous time, sales weren’t too great, and hence for Nexus 5, they decided to skip it.
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, 2.26GHz processor
- GPU: Adreno 330, 450MHz
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB or 32GB
- Screen: 4.95″ IPS 1920×1080 display (445 ppi), Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Camera: 1.3MP front facing and 8MP rear facing with Optical Image Stabilization
- Wireless: Dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4G/5G) 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC (Android Beam), Bluetooth 4.0
- Network: 2G/3G/4G LTE
- Ports/Connections: microUSB, SlimPort enabled, 3.5mm stereo audio jack, Dual microphones, Ceramic power and volume buttons
- Sensors: GPS, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity/Ambient Light, Pressure, Hall
- Wireless Charging: Built-in
- Battery: 2300 mAh
- Dimensions: 69.17 x 137.84 x 8.59 mm
- Weight: 130g