The item is eligible for FREE AmazonGlobal Saver which means it ships for free to Singapore! So you just have to pay US$199 which is about S$250. Do note that Asus Singapore is selling the exact same Nexus 7 (2013) in Singapore for S$379. The only difference is that it comes with 1 year warranty. For S$130 cheaper, I can forgo the warranty!
I placed the order on the 21st November 2013 and it got shipped by UPS on the 23rd November 2013. I received my item about 2 weeks later on the 7th December 2013.
For S$250, the specifications of the Nexus 7 (2013) is actually very good, it beats the crap out of my existing Nook HD+!
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, 1.5GHz
- GPU: Adreno 320, 400MHz
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB or 32GB
- Display: 7.02″ 1920×1200 IPS HD display (323 ppi)
- Screen: Scratch resistant Corning glass
- Camera: 1.2MP front facing, fixed focus, 5MP rear facing, auto focus
- Battery: 3950 mAh (up to 9 hours active use)
- Wireless Charging: Yes (built-in, Qi compatible)
- Wireless: Dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4G/5G) 802.11 a/b/g/n, NFC (Android Beam), Bluetooth 4.0
- Ports: microUSB (SlimPort enabled), 3.5mm audio, Microphone, Power and Volume buttons
- Sensors: GPS, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient Light
- Audio: Stereo speakers, Surround sound, powered by Fraunhofer
- Dimensions: 114 x 200 x 8.65 mm
- Weight: 290g
By the way, in case you are thinking of getting the Nexus 7 (2013) LTE model from Amazon, don’t bother because US’s LTE band will not work in Singapore. You are better off getting it from Asus Singapore. They are selling the 32GB Nexus 7 (2013) LTE model for S$529.