Thanks to the Peak Design Facebook User Group, I came to know that B&H Photo Video had a 24-hour sale on 25th February 2020 for the Peak Design Everyday Sling (5L) at their Deal Zone section. Only the Black and Ash colors are available.
It was an open box deal, which means it is like new with an open box. When I received it, it looks brand new too me, and I can’t tell the difference.
It comes with a full manufacturer’s warranty or a 1-year B&H warranty. I managed to register the warranty with Peak Design.
The open box deal price is US$59.95 (S$83) while a brand new Peak Design Everyday Sling (5L) costs US$79.96 (S$111).
- 2x FlexFold dividers for instantly customizable organization
- 1x divider has a folding shelf for stacked lens carry
- 2x stretchy inner side pockets for batteries and peripherals
- Inner flap compartment with 4 stretchy pockets for batteries/cards
- Zip-accessed external slip pocket
- Padded tablet sleeve holds most tablets up to 11″
- Convertible, reversible strap for cross-body sling and waist bag configuration
- 1-handed quick-pull strap adjustment
- Weatherproof main compartment zip
- Weatherproof 400D nylon canvas shell
- Soft, durable cotton/poly twill interior
Do note that this is V1 of the Peak Design Everyday Sling. It has been superseded by the Peak Design Everyday Sling v2 (6L) which retails for US$99.95 (S$138).
B&H doesn’t ship to Singapore directly, so I shipped it to my freight forwarder, HopShopGo, and get them to send to Singapore. I paid US$20.60 (S$29) for shipping via DHL.
Without any load, the Peak Design Everyday Backpack 20L weighs 1.4kg.
So I was expecting the Everyday Sling (5L) to be heavy as well without any load. But to my surprise, it is light. I guess that it weighs about 500g.