Received my Apple MacBook Pro 2.53GHz yesterday from TNT after ordering it from Apple Store on the 16th October 2008. Apparently TNT only has 2 time slot for me to choose for the delivery which is during office hours (9am till 6pm) or night delivery (7pm to 10pm).
- 16th October 2008: Ordered
- 20th October 2008: Prepared to Ship
- 21st October 2008: Received my MacBook Pro at 9.30pm
- Apple MacBook Pro 2.53GHz (Late 2008)
- Intel Core 2 Duo T9400 2.53GHz
- 1066MHz FSB 6MB L2 cache
- 4GB 1066MHz PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM
- nVidia GeForce 9600M GT with 512MB of GDDR3 SDRAM
- 320GB SATA (5400RPM) HDD
- 15.4″ (1440 x900) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display
- Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit) Ethernet
- AirPort Extreme: Integrated 802.11a/b/g/draft-n (n enabled)
- 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- Built-in iSight camera, Mini DisplayPort output port with support for DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI
- Built-in stereo speakers, built-in omnidirectional microphone, combined optical digital input/analog line in, combined optical digital output/analog line out
- Mac OS X 10.5.5 (Build 9F2088)
I bought it using the educational store and hence I got it for S$3,648 (including 7% GST), the usual price is S$3,988. That is about S$340 discount.
I would like to thank my parents for this! THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!!!