OnePlus 3 will be available in Singapore from 4th July 2016. It will be available exclusively online on Lazada Singapore from 4th July till 30th July 2016. The exclusive price is to be confirmed (TBC).
For retail stores and telcos, it will be available from 30th July 2016 at a recommended retail price (RRP) of S$699.
In terms of variant, there is only one size available which is 64GB and only two colors available which is Graphite and Soft Gold.
- Material: Anodized aluminum
- Color: Graphite / Soft Gold
- Screen: Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 0.755m bezel, Optic AMOLED
- Display: 5.5″ 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) (401 ppi)
- OS: OxygenOS based on Android Marshmallow
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Quad Core Kryo: 2x 2.2 GHz, 2x 1.6 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 530
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 64GB UFS 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, Hall sensor, Accelerometor, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor and Electronic Compass
- Ports: USB 2.0, Type-C, Dual nano-SIM slot, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery (non-removable): 3,000 mAh with Dash Charge (5V 4A)
- Network: WCDMA: Bands 1/2/5/8, FDD-LTE: Bands 1/3/5/7/8/20, TDD-LTE: Bands 38/40
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC Enabled, GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Camera (Rear): 16MP Sony IMX 298 Sensor, 4K resolution video at 30fps, slow motion 720p video at 120fps
- Camera (Front): 8MP Sony IMX179, 1080p video at 30fps
- Dimensions: 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.35 mm
- Weight: 158g