The Sanyo Eneloop Mobile Booster KBC-L2B is an upgrade of the Eneloop Mobile Booster KBC-L2A. The model number is a little confusing as it only increment from A to the letter B. I think Sanyo would be better off creating a new model number so that consumers like us can better differentiate which one is new and which one is older.
In terms of design, it is identical except that the Sanyo logo has been replaced by a Eneloop logo. The battery output has been increased so that instead of just producing 2x 500mA, it is now able to produce 1x 1A (1,000mA) to charge high consumption gadgets such as the Apple iPad and Blackberry. However the lithium-ion battery capacity still stays the same at 5,000mAh and can roughly charge your iPhone 4 which has a battery capacity of 1,420mA about 3 times in a single charge. The package now also includes a MiniUSB to MicroUSB adapter.
The Sanyo Eneloop Mobile Booster KBC-L2B will be available by 15th December 2010 at major electronics store such as Best Denki and it retails for S$89.90.
- 1x Mobile Booster KBC-L2B
- 1x Charger input USB cable
- 1x Micro USB attachment
- 1x AC adapter
- Output (1 Port): 5.0V/1A
- Output (2 Ports): 5.0V/500mA
- Output Time (5.0V/1A): 2 Hours
- Output Time (5.0V/500mA – 1 Port): 4 Hours
- Output Time (5.0V/500mA – 2 Ports): 2 Hours
- Charging Time Adapter (AC Input): 7 Hours
- Charging Time Adapter (USB Input): 14 Hours
- Size: 70(W) x 62(H) x 22(D) mm
- Weight: 130g