Bought the SoundTeoh Tower Socket With 9 Outlets from Home-Fix at Ion Orchard for S$69.90. It is really an awesome space saver because of it’s tower design and best of all, there are 9 sockets! You will not need multi plug adapters anymore.
There are two variants for the SoundTeoh Tower Socket. One is this and the other is the SoundTeoh Tower Socket With 8 Outlets And 2 USB Ports and it costs S$89.90. A good thing about the included USB ports is the combined output of 4.2A which makes it capable of outputting 2.1A per port. Personally, I find it is not worth an additional S$20 if you have a couple of multiple USB port chargers lying around like the Aukey 50W 5V/10A 6-Port Wall Charger or the Anker 40W 5V/8A 5-Port Wall Charger.
- Test Standard: BS1363/A, SS145/A, MS589/A, BS5733/A
- Power Indicator: Neon (Red)
- Surge Indicator: Neon (Green)
- Cable rating: 1.25mm2, 3 Core PVC Cable
- Cable Length: 3m
- Rated Voltage: 250V AAC 50Hz
- Rated Current: 13A Max
- Plug Top Standard: SS145/A, MS589/A, BS1363/A
- Fuse Used: 13A, BS1362, SS167 Cartridge Fuse