There are some differences between the two tutorials:
- Telegram requires you to get an API token so that you can post the response back to the user via another request.
- I am using Telegram /command (I might change it to be like my Slack Bot where it doesn’t need to start with a /).
- Less options for formatting since it is just text.
You can head over to the GitHub Repo at github.com/lesterchan/telegram-bot to view the step-by-step tutorial.
There are five commands so far:
- Singapore Bus Arrival Timings:
/bus <busStopNo> <busNo>, example:
/bus 1039 61
- Singapore Haze Situation:
- Singapore Weather 3 Hour Forecast:
- IP Information:
/ipinfo <ip>, example:
- Social Stats Count For Links:
/socialstats <url>, example: