Questions Of The Day
I ROFL at these questions.
- If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?
- Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?
- If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
- If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren’t people from Holland called Holes?
- Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
- Why the man who invests all your money called a broker?
- If horrific means to make horrible, does terrific mean to make terrible?
- Why is it called building when it is already built?
- If a book about failures doesn’t sell, is it a success?
- If you’re not supposed to drink and drive, then why do bars have parking lots?
- If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?
- If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?? Human ??
Source: Hardware Zone Forums