Microsoft Office 2016 For Windows Now Available
2 months after the release of Microsoft Office 2016 For Mac, Microsoft Office 2016 for Windows is now available for both Office 365 subscribers and one-time purchase.
Here are the prices for Office 2016, for more details, you can check out the official Buy Office page.
- Office 365 Personal – S$98/year or S$9.80/month
- Office 365 Home – S$138/year or S$13.80/month
- Office Home & Student 2016 – S$209
- Office Home & Business 2016 – S$319
- Office Professional 2016 – S$549
Highlights (Built For Teamwork)
- Co-authoring is now provided in Word, PowerPoint and OneNote desktop software, including real-time typing in Word that lets you see others’ edits as they make them.
- Skype in-app integration across the rich client apps allows you to IM, screen share, talk or video chat right in your docs.
- Office 365 Groups are now an integrated part of the Outlook 2016 client app and available on your favorite mobile device through the Outlook Groups app, delivering a consistent team experience across the suite.
In addition, new Office 365 solutions that combine the power of apps and services for better collaboration are coming soon.
- Introduced today, Office 365 Planner helps teams organize their work, with the ability to create new plans, organize and assign tasks, set due dates, and update status with visual dashboards and email notifications. Planner will be available in preview to Office 365 First Release customers starting next quarter.
- Significant new updates to OneDrive for Business are coming later this month, including a new sync client for Windows and Mac, which will deliver selective sync and enhanced reliability. Updates also include increased file size and volume limits per user, a new user interface in the browser, mobile enhancements, and new IT and developer features.
- Unveiled earlier this year, GigJam is available Tuesday in private preview and will become part of Office 365 in 2016. GigJam is an unprecedented new way for teams to accomplish tasks and transform business processes by breaking down the barriers between devices, apps and people.
Highlights (Works For You)
- Outlook 2016 provides the smartest inbox yet, with lightning-fast search and automatic removal of low-priority mail. Everyone on the To: line has the right access to documents with modern, cloud-based attachments.
- Tell Me helps you quickly find the right Office feature or command, and Smart Lookup brings insights from the Web right into your documents.
- Excel 2016 now includes integrated publishing to Power BI and new modern chart types to help you make the most of your data.
- The most recently used documents list allows you to pick up right where you left off, traveling with you across your devices, whether you are working in Office Online, in the Office Mobile apps or in the Office 2016 desktop apps.
Highlights (Most Secured Office)
Office 2016 apps with Office 365 deliver new capabilities for better enterprise security and protection.
- Built-in Data Loss Prevention across Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook significantly reduces the risk of leaking sensitive data, giving IT administrators tools to manage content authoring and document sharing policies.
- Multifactor authentication ensures secured access to content anywhere when you’re away from the corporate network.
- Enterprise Data Protection will be available for the Office Mobile apps for Windows 10 later this year and for the desktop apps early next year, enabling secured content sharing within corporate boundaries.