Nokia E51 was announced yesterday, somehow I was expecting a E series phone being announced after Go Play as there were many rumors floating around Mobile Review forum .
I think the E51 reminds me of a candy bar version of E65 which is a slider phone. The only think I dislike the E51 is the 2MP camera, I mean even though camera is not the main feature of this phone, they should at least put in a 3.2MP camera instead.
Here some of the features for it:
- Nokia Office Tools 2.0 including Nokia Team Suite, In-device Search, Quickoffice, Macromedia PDF reader, Zip manager, File manager, and Active Notes
- Nokia Maps application integrated into device
- 2 megapixel camera with 4 x digital zoom for high quality still imaging and video capture
- Integrated WLAN (IEEE 802.11g)
- Bluetooth 2.0 specification with enhanced data rate (EDR)
- Mini USB connector, USB 2.0 full-speed
- 2.5 mm Nokia A/V connector
- 2″ (240 x 320 pixels), active-matrix color display supports up to 16 million colors
- Up to 130 MB of user data memory
- Expandable up to 4 GB with hot swappable microSD card
- S60 3.1 Edition Feature Pack 1