Today is the first day of 2009 and I just came back from the countdown at Taoyuan, Taiwan. The countdown was FANTASTIC, Singapore’s countdown is NO WHERE near it.
The temperature in Taoyuan now is between 10° and 12° celsius. Shiok!
- 2009 will be a big year for me as I will be graduating at the end of this year and hopefully I can find a job and start work in February/March 2010. I will leave January 2010 to be my graduate trip hopefully.
- 2009 will marked my 25th birthday, I am halfway through to being 30.
- 2009 will marked my 5th year together with Li Xiang.
- 2009 will marked the 7th year of lesterchan.net.
- 2009 is the year that my younger brother is going to enlist into National Service for 2 years.
- 2009 is the year that my dad starts retiring.
Wishing all my readers a Happy New Year 2009!