Starhub is not IPv6 ready, I am guessing it is the same for M1 or SingTel. You can test it at http://test-ipv6.com/ . Feel free to post your ISP results in the comments =)
- No IPv6 address detected
- World IPv6 day is June 8th, 2011. No problems are anticipated for you with this browser, at this location.
- You appear to be able to browse the IPv4 Internet only. You will not be able to reach IPv6-only sites.
- Your DNS server (possibly run by your ISP) appears to have no access to the IPv6 Internet, or is not configured to use it. This may in the future restrict your ability to reach IPv6-only sites.
- 10/10 – for your IPv4 stability and readiness, when publishers offer both IPv4 and IPv6
- 0/10 – for your IPv6 stability and readiness, when publishers are forced to go IPv6 only
- Test with IPv4 DNS record – ok (1.681s) using ipv4
- Test with IPv6 DNS record – bad (1.526s)
- Test with Dual Stack DNS record – ok (1.649s) using ipv4
- Test for Dual Stack DNS and large packet – ok (2.522s) using ipv4
- Test IPv4 without DNS – ok (1.420s) using ipv4
- Test IPv6 without DNS – bad (2.004s)
- Test IPv6 large packet – bad (2.044s)
- Test if your ISP’s DNS server uses IPv6 – bad (2.537s)
IPv6 Test: http://test-ipv6.com/