I have joined the Microblogging  bandwagon and Posterous  is my weapon of choice. I chose Posterous over Tumblr  because the UI of Posterous is clean and intuitive and even the Posterous’s iOS App is pretty well done.
Personally, I think Tumblr has too much features for me such as the sharing of Text, Photo, Quote, Link, Chat, Audio and Video. I personally going to use a microblogging service to share photos with some text only and hence Posterous fits my needs.
Posterous also supports CNAME mapping and hence my Posterous address is:
I have also made some changes to the site, bumping the version to 3.50 (if anybody is interested in the version number):
- Added Social box and placed it at the top of the right sidebar with links to my Posterous, Flickr, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Google+ profile.
- Added Code Syntax Highlighting from Benjamin Lupton .
- Added Posterous feed to the welcome box.
- Added Sharing/Social Box in the single post view for sharing it via Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Linkedin.
- Added OpenGraph  meta tags to the site.
- Upgraded Fancybox  to 1.3.4.
- Upgraded WordPress  to 3.2.1.
- Removed Docking Boxes  from the sidebar and now the sidebar is not movable and the boxes in the sidebar are not collapsible or expandable.