Targus unveiled their new T-1211 collection of laptop and tablet cases last month. The T-1211 is a collection of cases that are for travel, work, study and everyday commute. It is designed with a focus on creative details, original shapes, soft and comfortable materials. T-1211 cases are equipped with water-resistant exterior and non-scratch interior lining.
- T-1211 13″-17″ Backpack [Black or Grey]  – S$99
- T-1211 15.6″ Backpack [Black or Grey]  – S$89
- T-1211 Tote Bag [Black]  – S$69
- T-1211 15.6″ Topload [Black or Grey]  – S$89
- T-1211 15.6″ Slim Case [Black or Grey]  – S$69
- T-1211 14″ Vertical Sleeve [Grey]  – S$35
- T-1211 13.3″ Vertical Sleeve [Black or Grey] – S$33
- T-1211 12.1″ Vertical Sleeve [Grey]  – S$32
- T-1211 10″ Universal Tablet Sleeve [Black]  – S$32
- T-1211 8″ Universal Tablet Sleeve [Black]  – S$30
I have received the Targus T-1211 13-17″ Backpack  from the T-1211 collection for review and it is retailing for S$99 and is available in both black and grey.
- Functional Design
- Dedicated laptop compartment with adjustable strap
- Removable and adjustable accessory pouch
- Phone pocket with pull-tab ejector
- Adjustable strap for a perfect fit
- Tablet pocket to protect devices while travelling
- Side mesh pocket for convenient storage
- Hidden file compartment for storage
- Waterproof material and protective base allows for travel in any weather
- Special Features: Can be slid over a roller bag like a trolley strap, once you turn it horizontally.
- Comfort & Ergonomics: Padded straps allow you to adjust it according to your preference. Air mesh back panel allows for maximum comfort.
- Compatibility: Designed to protect laptops of up to 17″.
- Colors: Black & Grey
- Material: Durable Polyester
- Dimensions: 32.1 x 14 x 48.3 cm
- Weight: 1.04kg
- Price: S$99.00
The bag measures 32.1 x 14 x 48.3 cm and weighs 1.04kg without any load. Personally, I think the backpack is too big for me because it can fit laptop right up to 17″ and I am using just a 13″ MacBook Pro Retina. I wish they have this backpack in different sizes for different sized laptops.
At the top there is a mobile phone pocket with pull-tab ejector to easily allow you to take out your phone when needed. I think this is a pretty redundant feature for me because I always have my phone in my pocket.
The bag has three front compartments, one side mesh pocket for your water bottle and a main compartment and in the main compartment, it has lots of internal slots including a removable/adjustable accessory pouch to neatly organise your gadgets/accessories.