Fitbit Flex Colors Giveaway
Thanks to Fitbit, I will be giving out two Fitbit Flexs worth S$129 to two lucky winners.
The two lucky winners will be able to choose their own color for their Fitbit Flex. You will be getting the actual Fitbit Flex tracker with your preferred Fitbit Flex color wristband accessory and not just the wristband accessory.
Do checkout my Fitbit Review at lesterchan.net/blog/2014/01/31/fitbit-flex-review/ if you are interested in knowing more about Fitbit Flex.
To participate, all you have to do is the following:
- Leave a comment on this post and tell us: Which color Fitbit Flex are you and why?
- Be as creative and original as possible as entries will be judged based on these two criteria.
- This Giveaway is open to all readers of lesterchan.net who are based in Singapore.
- Both Text100 (PR company for Fitbit) and I will be the judges for this contest, entries will be judged based on creativity and originality.
- Winners will be announced on Thursday, 16th October 2014 and contacted via email.
- Text100 will be sending the prize to the winner directly.
- Details of winners such as name and winning tweet may be posted on lesterchan.net.
- My decision on all matters related to this giveaway is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- I reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at anytime without prior notice.
- This giveaway ends on 11:59pm (23:59), Wednesday, 15th October 2014 (GMT+8 Singapore Time).
Here are some photos of the Tangerine, Navy and Teal Fitbit Flex Accessory Wristbands. The color bands (Tangerine, Navy and Teal only – no trackers) are retailing for S$39 per set.