The Nokia N1 is a 7.9″ (2048 x 1536) IPS panel Android tablet running on Android 5.0 (Lollipop). It is powered by 64-bit Intel quad-core processor running at 2.3GHz. It has 2GB LPDDR3 RAM and comes with 32GB internal storage.
The body of the tablet is made up of a single piece aluminum, sandblasted for a satin finish and it weights 318g. It also features for the first time a reversible USB 2.0 connector.
It basically looks like a clone of the iPad Mini.
Surprisingly, it will retail in China first before Chinese New Year in 2015 which falls on Thursday, 19th February 2015. After the rollout in China, it will launched in Russia and selected European countries.
The recommended retail price is US$249 (S$324) and it is available in two colors Natural Aluminum and Lava Gray.
- Display: 7.9 inch (4:3), 2048 x 1536 resolution, Gorilla glass 3, IPS panel with LED backlight, fully laminated zero air-gap display
- Body: One-piece design Aluminum with surface anodization
- Processor: Intel 64-bit Atom Processor Z3580, 2.3 GHz
- Memory: 2GB LPDDR3 (800 MHz)
- Storage: eMMC 5.0, 32 GB
- Graphics: PowerVR G6430, 533 MHz
- Back Camera: 8 MP rear-facing camera with autofocus
- Front Camera: 5 MP front-facing camera, fixed focus
- Audio: High Quality Discrete Audio Codec, Wolfson WM8958E, independent audio codec
- Speakers: Two 0.5 W stereo speakers, 90 dB with less than 10% total harmonic distortion (THD)
- Microphone: Digital MIC Cavity resonance frequency more than 20 KHz
- Battery: 18.5 Wh (5300 mAh) rechargeable lithium polymer battery (3.7 V)
- Buttons and connections: 3.5 mm audio, Micro-USB 2.0 with a Type-C reversible connector
- Sensors: 6-axis Gyro+Accelerometer
- Wireless: Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) dual channel (2.4GHz & 5GHz) with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.0
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with Nokia Z Launcher
- Dimension: 200.7 x 138.6 x 6.9 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 318g
- Colors: Natural Aluminum or Lava Gray