The Moshi iVisor Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6 Plus  is retailing for S$56.90 and for the iPhone 6 variant , is is retailing for S$49.90.
The Moshi iVisor Glass is not a totally transparent glass screen protector and hence it is available in black for Space Grey iPhones and white color for Silver and Gold iPhones.
The glass screen protector is 0.3mm thin and gives you edge-to-edge protection for your iPhone 6/6 Plus. This is better than Spigen iPhone 6 Plus Screen Protector GLAS.tR SLIM  which measures 0.4mm in thickness and doesn’t give you edge-to-edge coverage .
- Complete edge-to-edge protection with a precision-tooled curved bezel
- Features IonGlass: next-generation, atomically-strengthened glass
- Up to 40% thinner than generic glass screen protectors
- 100% bubble-proof, scratch-proof and shock-proof
- Oleophobic surface-coating provides fingerprint resistance
The default packaging also includes a mini suction-cup that allows you to remove or reposition iVisor Glass easily.
Pasting the iVisor Glass is also a pretty straight forward task even for a person who doesn’t paste screen protector much (like me).
It took me about 15 minutes to paste it. Because it is a glass screen protector, you do not need to worry about bubbles. You only need to worry about dust particles and hence you need to take step #1 very seriously.
- Step 1: Use the microfiber cloth included in the package to wipe away any dust particles on iPhone screen. Do NOT use any cleaning solvents except pure water
- Step 2: Peel off iVisor’s backside protective film (labeled #1) gently before applying to screen
- Step 3: Align iVisor starting at the bottom; make sure iVisor’s circular opening aligns with iPhone’s “home” button
- Step 4: Gently apply pressure around the borders of iVisor to secure it in place
Where To Buy
You can get the Moshi iVisor Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6/6 Plus from physical stores such as Challenger , EpiCentre  or Infinite . Alternatively you can get it online from Ban Leong’s eStore .