The Oral-B Black 7000 SmartSeries Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush  was having a US$30 coupon discount on Amazon  during Black Friday week.
The original price is US$155.68 and after the coupon discount it is US$125.68 (S$177.16). The coupon discount is automatically applied before checkout after you click on the “Clip $30.00 Off Coupon” button. In Singapore, the same toothbrush is selling for S$329 at Robinsons  and Tangs .
The toothbrush also qualifies for the free AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping  to Singapore. Since the toothbrush is just nice more than US$125, you can ship just the toothbrush to Singapore for free.
Bought it on the 24th November 2015 and it got shipped the next day. I received it in Singapore on 3rd December 2015 via Aramex .
- Six High-Performance Brushing Modes: Daily Clean, Deep Clean, Whitening, Massage, Sensitive and Tongue Cleaning.
- Sophisticated pressure-sensor technology alerts you if you’re brushing too hard and automatically decelerates the pulsation and oscillation speeds of the brush head.
- Wireless SmartGuide gives you real-time information about brushing modes, times and areas.
- Specially designed seals and gaskets keep the Oral-B Black water tolerant to 500 millibars of pressure.
- Made of different high-tech materials like silicon, the black travel case protects all of its vital technology.
- Designed by the engineers at Braun, it removes up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual brush.
- Battery life up to 10 days
- Rechargeable Toothbrush Handle
- Charging Station with Brush Head Storage
- Wireless SmartGuide
- Handle Travel Case
- Charger Travel Pouch
- 4 Refill Heads: 3D White, Sensitive, 2x Floss Action
I have been using electric rechargeable toothbrush from Oral-B since 2004 and I never looked back. Currently, I am using the Oral-B Triumph Series  home and this Oral-B Black 7000 will be for my new house which is coming in January 2016.
To be honest, I am not sure whether it makes my teeth cleaner but it does makes me lazier because with electric toothbrush you just have to move it along your teeth.
Now I find manual brushing of teeth troublesome (which I still do when I travel).
I am also trying to convince Li Xiang who love to brush teeth to switch to a electric toothbrush.
*NOTE* that the charger that comes with the toothbrush is 110v to 130v, but in Singapore, we are using 220v to 240v. So you will need a step-up transformer for this. I am not sure why Oral-B did a change to it’s charger for the 7000 series to support only 110v. Accordingly to one Amazon review , previously for the 5000 series, despite it saying it only supports 110v to 130v, it actually supported 110v to 240v.