The mouse qualifies for the Amazon’s AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping program  and hence if your order is above US$125, shipping to Singapore is free.
I don’t have enough items to make it to US$125, and hence I shipped it to my US freight forwarder, HopShopGo. Direct shipping from Amazon to Singapore is about US$20+; I might as well shipped it for free within the US and pay for HopShopGo shipping to Singapore which is via DHL.
Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse is highly recommended by my colleague, Yuan Chuan, because of it’s side-to-side scrolling, which is useful when you are doing coding.
The mouse is big because it is shaped ergonomically. The shape supports your hand and wrist in a comfortable and natural position.
The Darkfield Laser Sensor which is used by the mouse allows it to work on any surfaces even on glass and glossy surfaces.
It can pair with three different devices/computers which are useful if you have a work computer and a personal computer.
There are three modes of connection that you can use with the Logitech MX Master: Bluetooth, Logitech Unifying (via the included receiver) and wired (via the included micro-USB cable).
The Logitech Unifying Receiver is prone to get lost, and there isn’t any slot inside the mouse to keep it. So you have to pay more attention to it.
- Mouse Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 85.7 x 126 x 48.4 (mm)
- Mouse Weight: 145g
- Unifying Receiver Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 18.4 x 14.4 x 6.6 (mm)
- Unifying Receiver Weight: 2g
- Number of Buttons: 7
- Wireless Distance: 10m
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Sensor Technology: Darkfield Laser Sensor
- DPI: 400 dpi to 1600 dpi (can be set in increments of 200 dpi)
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Polymer 500 mAh
- Battery Life: Up to 40 days on a single full charge