Woke up the same time despite being the last day before I fly back to Singapore by British Airways (Flight BA011). We checked out the hotel at 9am and thanks to the guys at 1000heads, they help us brought our luggage all the way to their office while we go around sightseeing!
The first stop was London Eye, but instead of seeing it from the outside, this time we really went into it. The queue was still insanely long, but luckily the guys at 1000heads managed to get the fast track tickets!
London Eye Capsule
Awesome View From London Eye
We did some filming inside the London Eye’s Capsule, I was giving a basic introduction of Nokia Mix Radio. Nokia Mix Radio gives you locally relevant music for free that can be downloaded or streamed to your Windows Phone 7. You can download up to 4 playlist to your phone and each playlist is about 3 hours long.
It takes about 25 minutes to complete a circle on the London Eye, which is 10 minutes lesser than the Singapore Flyer, the world’s largest observation wheel.
After the London Eye, we went for a river cruise along River Thames passing by the London Bridge, Tower Bridge and the HMS Belfast (C35) which is a decommissioned Destroyer permanently moored in River Thames.
HMS Belfast (C35)
We alighted at Tower Millenium Pier and headed back to 1000heads office to collect our luggage.
1000heads Sign Board
I left the office at 4pm and I reached Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 at about 6pm. Traffic was pretty bad. I did some shopping at the terminal as my flight is at 8.30pm. The Longchamp bag there is cheap selling for €60 (S$120) for the long handle medium size. It is at least selling for S$200+ in Singapore!
- Blog Links
- Flickr Gallery Links
- Youtube Video Links
- Nokia World 2011 Products Data Sheets
- Nokia World 2011 Products Pricing & Availability
- Nokia Asha 300 – €85 (S$148.60) – 4th Quarter 2011
- Nokia Asha 200 – €60 (S$104.90) – 4th Quarter 2011
- Nokia Asha 201 – €60 (S$104.90) – 1st Quarter 2012
- Nokia Asha 303 – €115 (S$201) – 4th Quarter 2011
- Nokia Lumia 800 – €420 (S$734.20) – * See Below
- Nokia Lumia 710 – €270 (S$472) – * See Below
- Nokia Purity HD Stereo Headset – €99 (S$173) – * See Below
- Nokia Purity Stereo Headset – €199 (S$347.90) – * See Below
- * Nokia Lumia 800, Nokia Lumia 710, Nokia Purity HD Stereo Headset and Nokia Purity Stereo Headset will be available in November 2011 for France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and the UK, December 2011 for Hong Kong, India, Russia, Singapore and Taiwan and early 2012 for the remaining countries.
- 20 Bloggers From Nokia Connect
- Lain – doitdifferent.wordpress.com – @the_accidental
- Jon – pocketgamer.co.uk – @pgbiz
- Lester – lesterchan.net – @gamerz
- Edward – nokiamobileblog.com – @mobile_ed
- Sursur – wmpoweruser.com – @wmpoweruser
- Jay – mynokiablog.com – @jaymontano
- Dani – dani2xll.com – @dani2xll
- Joao – nokia-news.com – @joaoluisc
- Stefanos – pestaola.gr – @titanas
- Michael – thoughtsfromhell.net – @michaelxhell
- Varun – fonearena.com – @varunkrish
- Arun – nokiasaga.com – @arun8gb
- Aditya – worldofphones.net – @adityasinghvi
- Vaibhav – thehandheldblog.com – @v4ibhav
- Vinu – myportableworld.com – @vinuthomas
- Clinton Jeff – zomgitscj.com – @clintonjeff
- Siraj – lovemynokia.com – @sirajsoft
- Dominique – nokiablog.ch – @nokiablogch
- James – tracyandmatt.co.uk/blogs – @jpr7373
- Sara – getpalmd.com – @getpalmd
- Useful Links
I would like to thank Mala (Nokia), Katie (Nokia Connect), Meg (Nokia Connect) and the rest of the 1000heads team for the awesome, super awesome hospitality! Thanks for making my first visit to London an enjoyable and memorable one! THANK YOU GIRLS!