- Inside the Singapore government’s lab of the future https://t.co/2fRAYzBzA8
- How to work with Tech in Asia’s editorial team https://t.co/coCpPVN1i1 via @terenceleejx
- OKPOW USB Type C Cable https://t.co/1XpEazScS6 https://t.co/0WAThp1LJ1
- FINALLY! AWS Lambda in Singapore https://t.co/WPWLssXs9u #fb
- RT @verge: NYC subway tunnel used by 225,000 people a day will shut down for 18 months https://t.co/ZXWd6zX7ja https://t.co/Ke9o7udmjl
They were supposed to ship to me the Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Wave Key Fob Remote and not this.
The listed price is £29.17 (S$52) but they do offer bulk discount if you buy either 4 or 8 units. In my case, I bought 5 of it and hence the price of £26.24 (S$47) each.
You can get it locally as well from Automate Asia for S$90.
Li Xiang and I are typical working adults. We leave the house at 9am, and return only after 9pm. Sometimes we will forget to switch off the storage water heater and there goes a few dollars to the electricity bill.
The Home Energy Meter allows you to measure your whole house electrical usage by placing the clamp in your circuit breaker.
Announcing the winner of the Sudio Vasa Bla which I held back on 15th June 2016.
As almost all the entries are pretty good, I can’t really pick the best one that stands out and hence I decided to pick the winner at random using
SELECT comment_author FROM wp_comments WHERE comment_post_ID = 3469 ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 1; as shown in the screenshot below.
The MultiSensor 6 can be powered by both USB (Micro USB) or by 2x CR123A batteries. The batteries are not included in the packaging. Based on the specifications, the batteries are able to last you about 2 years.