- Anker Micro USB to USB C Adapter https://t.co/27zL57kPCe https://t.co/kymAxWMs9f about 3 hours ago
- I wonder what frequency they used to sync all the light sticks. https://t.co/Bx7a7eQBk6 about 16 hours ago
- How Line trained a virtual assistant within a year https://t.co/VBlB0lz1BL 1 day ago
- Thanks @philipssg for the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart electric toothbrush HX9924/46! #Philips #PhilipsSG https://t.co/46TWuaGblW 2 days ago
- Shut up and take all my money! j/k https://t.co/pmugKKUU0G 3 days ago
Announced at Computex 2017 in July 2017 and released in October 2017, it is retailing for S$811 in Singapore at Fuwell.
After Amazon killed off FREE AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping yesterday, many people suspected that Amazon Prime would come to Singapore and indeed it have.
Amazon Prime is now in Singapore and it will cost S$8.99 per month. But as an introductory offer, it is only S$2.99 per month. Amazon did not mention how long will the introductory offer last. It comes with a 30-day trial.
Four and a half years after the introduction of FREE AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping, it seems this program is coming to an end.
Those items that qualified for FREE AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping that I bought during Black Friday 2017 are no longer qualified.
The project which started on Kickstarter on 26th June 2017 has raised a total of US$217,053 out of their initial goal of US$30,000 from 4,887 backers.
Very often, it will show the error, “Your connection to the server is not fast enough to stream this video. Check your Network.“.
Zero Latency has landed in Singapore! For the unaware, Zero Latency is a free-roam multiplayer virtual reality gaming. It provides you with a hyper-immersive, state-of-the-art VR gaming experience.
Singapore is the 14th branch in the world after major cities in Japan, USA, Spain, and Australia.
In case you missed out the unboxing and design post of the Huawei Mate 10, you can check it out here.
Last year, the Mate 9 scored 120,794 points on AnTuTu Benchmark. This time around, Mate 10 Pro scored 173,824 on AnTuTu, which translate to about 44% increase in performance mainly due to 3D and UX benchmarks.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro will be officially available in Singapore starting from today for S$1,098.
You can buy it from Huawei Concept Stores, local telcos (Singtel, M1 and StarHub), online via Lazada.sg and from all major electronics store like Denki, Courts, Harvey Norman, and Sprint Cass.